The Official Blog for the Book

Saturday, September 24, 2011

More Book News!

The last month or so since my book release party has been fairly fantastic. I have booked a number of readings, including a huge reading coming up in New York at the Audre Lorde Project in Chelsea (Manhattan).

In addition, thanks to the love and support of my pal JT Mikulka, I will be reading a poem or two from the book at the United Nations in October and November. The reading in November will be for the celebration of the Conventions of the Rights of the Child. This year's celelbration will focus on children of African descent!

At the end of November, I will be traveling to Davidson College in North Carolina, at the invitation of Dr. Shante Smalls, for three days of lectures and performances from the book and on topics related to the intersection of arts, organizing, and identity.

There is also a reading/performance in the works for Bluestocking Bookstore!

And to top it all off, the book remains Rebel Sartori Press' number one best selling book AND is now available on Kindle via Amazon.com.

Thank you all for your love and support. If you are interested in having me read or are interested in booking lectures, feel free to email me at brandonlacycampos at yahoo.

No comments: